Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
2021 OL Kingsley Suamataia will announcing his commitment tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM PST. Expect another pickup for Oregon.

-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Anytime USC is in the picture am always concerned. I know all the crystal balls favor Oregon and all the ties he has are all positive, but Oregon has lost a lot more recruiting battles against USC than they have won. I am trying to be optimistic but USC always concerns me.
- Quietduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 621
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Penei was likely going to leaving even if there was a fall season so I doubt it matters much. Plus, Noah Sewell is still going to be here.Quietduck wrote:With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.

-
WestCoastDux
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
QUACK!!! Kingsley is an Oregon Duck. Sco Ducks!