Seven McGee--- Impact

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Seven McGee--- Impact

Post by jimmy12 »

I don't think people realize how good this dude is going to be in the Ducks system. I cannot wait for him to get on campus.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Post by karlhungis »

Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Everythingsducky
Senior
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Post by Everythingsducky »

karlhungis wrote:Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.
Yeah, wasn’t he originally committed almost 3 years ago? Finally get to see him, super excited.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Post by thomas time »

I got his autograph at Spring game I think couple years ago, and have been excited to watch him for a long time.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Post by Duck07 »

Everythingsducky wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.
Yeah, wasn’t he originally committed almost 3 years ago? Finally get to see him, super excited.
I think he's been committed since Chip was the coach and he was like 9.
Image
Post Reply