Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Post by StevensTechU »

4* cornerback Toriano Pride out of St. Louis has set a commitment date for this upcoming Friday after taking visits to Oregon and Ohio State. Will be one to pay attention to.

https://247sports.com/player/toriano-pride-46058972/
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15150
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Post by OregonFan4Life »

From looking online it appears he's all Clemson.
Image
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Post by StevensTechU »

I watched his highlights and he's definitely athletic but doesn't scream 'can't miss CB' to me. If we get him, I'll hope for the best. If we don't, I won't be torn up.
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Post by StevensTechU »

Committed to Clemson.

I'm glad when I can get my thoughts out on players before they choose a school so it doesn't sound like "we didn't want him anyway."
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride

Post by alxtw »

Enjoyed his free trip to UO :lol:
Post Reply