QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by buckmarkduck »

Big 3* out of Texas commits to UO, over Texas and Oklahoma
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon gets their second commit of the day with massive 3* 2021 OL Cameron Williams out of TX.
Image
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by ncduck »

His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40547
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
Ya he’s a solid 4-star talent, not sure why no love from reviews.

Welcome to Oregon!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Great get, should be a 4-star based on offers. I love getting recruits from Texas, Georgia, Alabama, etc - when you’re able to pull recruits from all over it really gives you an advantage over regional recruiters.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by jimmy12 »

ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
you think?
whosyourwally
Freshman
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by whosyourwally »

Sure do enjoy these sorts of headlines:

https://hookemheadlines.com/2021/07/01/ ... =flipboard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by StevensTechU »

Williams and Wooten are both huge bodies who move pretty well. Neither is Penei, more like Justin Johnson (who we never got to see, unfortunately). Solid gets.
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Post by ncduck »

jimmy12 wrote:
ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
you think?
Occasionally
Post Reply