WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Top 3
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Top 3
He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
This feels like JTT. He visits Oregon and then commits elsewhere. I know nothing, but just a hunch that he does to PSU.RanDux wrote:He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
Yeah not getting great vibes on this one.jimmy12 wrote:This feels like JTT. He visits Oregon and then commits elsewhere. I know nothing, but just a hunch that he does to PSU.RanDux wrote:He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
-
SteelTown43
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 am
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
Fyi he's making an "announcement regarding his recruiting",not necessarily a commitment
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
It doesn't sound like it's going to be a commitment. It is "an announcement regarding his recruitment." I've never seen that cryptic of a statement except when it's to announce a top 5, visit list, or other thing that generally doesn't matter.
If he commits to Oregon, Oregon has to cut off one of the other WRs.
*Shout out Steel for typing faster than I do.
If he commits to Oregon, Oregon has to cut off one of the other WRs.
*Shout out Steel for typing faster than I do.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
He's a heavy Penn St lean FYI.
Our coaches like him but he probably wouldn't be a take today if he tried to commit because they're holding out for: Coleman and/or T-Mac
Our coaches like him but he probably wouldn't be a take today if he tried to commit because they're holding out for: Coleman and/or T-Mac
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
Announced a top 3. Neat.
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
.
Last edited by GrandpaDuck on Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
I like Clemons a lot, better than our current tall WR commit Nicholas Anderson. I’ve also been on the record from before the recruiting dominos began falling that I like him better than the other local kid, Tobias Meriweather.
We’re not exactly short of WR options and you don’t pursue to the max just because a kid is from the state - but I really like Clemons. He has some major potential and is polished. Strong hands and good route running, that’s half of what you need.
We’re not exactly short of WR options and you don’t pursue to the max just because a kid is from the state - but I really like Clemons. He has some major potential and is polished. Strong hands and good route running, that’s half of what you need.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
I totally agree. Anderson has some family that has made it to the NFL, so I hold out hope that he'll continue to physically develop. But that prayer aside, Clemons seems like he's absolutely a better talent. I'd rank our current and targeted WRs in this class as follows:
1. Tetairoa McMilan
2. Johnson*
3. Coleman
4. Clemons
5. Sategna*
6. Anderson*
*Commits
1. Tetairoa McMilan
2. Johnson*
3. Coleman
4. Clemons
5. Sategna*
6. Anderson*
*Commits
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today
Interesting you put T-Mac 1. I think he'll go to AZ. Coleman is interesting. I think the Ducks take Coleman OR Clemons. I doubt both.StevensTechU wrote:I totally agree. Anderson has some family that has made it to the NFL, so I hold out hope that he'll continue to physically develop. But that prayer aside, Clemons seems like he's absolutely a better talent. I'd rank our current and targeted WRs in this class as follows:
1. Tetairoa McMilan
2. Johnson*
3. Coleman
4. Clemons
5. Sategna*
6. Anderson*
*Commits
There are too many other "needs."
OL-- They are all in on Conerly or done
LB - 3
DL- 4
CB- 3-4
RB- If top tier only