Hot dogs
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Alan
- Senior
- Posts: 4359
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm
Re: Hot dogs
It’s strictly all beef, and if the Casings Pop when you bite into them moved it to a premium dog, lol. Most important is have to have the right amount of spices and herbs.
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: Hot dogs
I was raised on cheap ones and always was like there’s no difference. But then I had an all beef dog and was like what is the glorious flavor, they are far superior.nogerO wrote:I have friends that were raised on the “cheap” ones. They love them. Your thoughts. Nothing to do waiting to clock out…
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15149
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Hot dogs
I grew up on generic Turkey dogs not ever knowing just how bad they were. Now that I know beef hot dogs exist I’ll never have those gross Turkey ones again.
