1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon is going to be hosting another packed recruiting weekend this week, with recruits from 2022, 2023, and 2024 coming in.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Image
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by thomas time »

anything new about Bru Mccoy?
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by jimmy12 »

Investigating his alleged transgressions is what i am hearing. You don’t get kicked of usc very easily and he successfully did just that. I am certain that the ducks are treading softly here.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like the Ducks will also be getting visits from 2022 DB Jaelyn Davis-Robinson and 2022 RB Jordan James.
Image
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by StevensTechU »

List of visitors as of a couple days ago (free)

https://duckswire.usatoday.com/lists/re ... s-weekend/
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4987
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by Phalanx »

Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by Duck07 »

Phalanx wrote:Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?
If we're at say 82 Scholarships, I'd be looking at 2 CBs and then either an OT or DL.

Of course won't we be going through this again in some fashion during/after Spring practices and need to keep a spot or 2 open for transfers in/out?
Image
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by jimmy12 »

Duck07 wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?
If we're at say 82 Scholarships, I'd be looking at 2 CBs and then either an OT or DL.

Of course won't we be going through this again in some fashion during/after Spring practices and need to keep a spot or 2 open for transfers in/out?
My guess:

OL- If Conerly (outside Luli)
DL: Christen Miller
2 CB- Florence / Terrell
WR: Cota or Boardingham. (outside chance Burton)

They may take all of them in anticipation of defections post spring.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like Boardingham will be visiting next weekend now.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Both Khamari Terrell and Jaelyn Davis-Robinson have insane speed, I’d take both if possible.

Good to see A’Mauri Washington, 2023 DL from Arizona. With our hires we’ll be hitting AZ for recruits as hard as ever and it’s a state with a lot of talent on the rise.

I mentioned Jordan James before, I wonder if he’s still a take for Georgia - because with Travis gone he’s definitely a take for us. Too many good RBs in college and all we have is Byron Cardwell - who has a pretty bright future but you need at least two. I also wonder if Kendall Milton is considering leaving Georgia, there has been rumblings.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by jimmy12 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:Both Khamari Terrell and Jaelyn Davis-Robinson have insane speed, I’d take both if possible.

Good to see A’Mauri Washington, 2023 DL from Arizona. With our hires we’ll be hitting AZ for recruits as hard as ever and it’s a state with a lot of talent on the rise.

I mentioned Jordan James before, I wonder if he’s still a take for Georgia - because with Travis gone he’s definitely a take for us. Too many good RBs in college and all we have is Byron Cardwell - who has a pretty bright future but you need at least two. I also wonder if Kendall Milton is considering leaving Georgia, there has been rumblings.
I have read that the staff likes Andrew Paul a little better than James. I think either adds depth.
https://247sports.com/player/andrew-paul-46059416/

Also, not to complicate things, but Wiltfong put a CB for Jarek Broussard to the good guys.
https://247sports.com/Player/Jarek-Brou ... ol-189840/
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

It's rumored that 4* 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey, out of San Jose, CA, is visiting this weekend as well. He was a major target when McClendon was still at Oregon.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like 2022 JC DB Roman Rashada is visiting as well. A versatile, under-the-radar DB who's recently received offers from UW and BYU.
Image
Post Reply