Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
Greenblood
Senior
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by Greenblood »

https://goducks.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

https://goducks.com/sports/womens-basketball/schedule

But no times or TV yet (save that there's a time for a couple of the October exhibitions). I didn't see any announcement about it; just refreshed the schedule link. The women's has been available for a little while.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Not that I expect a tournament berth to be likely, but Oregon has a good non-conference slate that should help the cause.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by Greenblood »

If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Greenblood wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
Yeah but it's also a different world in the last few years with transfer portal and NIL. Not just for Oregon, but the entire college bball landscape.

I will say, we have enough talent though to finish around .500, but who knows at this point. Hopefully that Vegas tournament gives us a little idea.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by Greenblood »

UOducksTK1 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:16 pm
Greenblood wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
Yeah but it's also a different world in the last few years with transfer portal and NIL. Not just for Oregon, but the entire college bball landscape.

I will say, we have enough talent though to finish around .500, but who knows at this point. Hopefully that Vegas tournament gives us a little idea.
Though I have little doubt that you are smarter than I am on this stuff, I'll have some fun and make a bold prediction: IF (1) Ewin is cleared to play for the Ducks all season, AND (2) there aren't significant injuries (which unfortunately seems to be an issue most years with the Ducks), the Ducks will finish the regular season well above .500 and will make the Dance at about a #6 seed.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I love it! I also meant we have enough talent to finish BIG TEN play around .500, my bad. Which certainly means 20+ wins on the year and a likely NCAA berth.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply