If.. big if

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

If.. big if

Post by Quietduck »

If USC fails in a number of future games ( I hope) and they fire their head coach. That frees up a lot of high-quality players before signing day. Are there any players you think we should try to flip, or that we have a good chance to do so if this happens? I lean towards some of their high-ranking offensive linemen.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: If.. big if

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Honor Fa'alave-Johnson, Danny Lang, and Drew Fielder were the guys I actually thought would be Ducks. Def ones to keep an eye on.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
RebelDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 am

Re: If.. big if

Post by RebelDuck »

I’d take Luke Wafle if the stars aligned.
Post Reply