THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
ducks1311
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
I have to stop committing myself to these kids who end up not committing to us... First TP now TB! I dont know why, but with both guys I really had a gut feeling they would commit to us, and was really let down when I was wrong! I even had a TB character on the Campus Legend mode of NCAA 09 haha! O'Well, I also have a Masoli character! here's to the future, we finished out strong last year, and we will this year too! And some day we will be able to pull the trigger on these big time east-coast kids! GO DUCKS!
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40555
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
We already have 4 4-star commits. What's to worry about?scaredhitless08 wrote:i hope you're right, at this point i'm getting concerned.chump01284 wrote:yes, lets move on. You guys will see we will finish our 09 class good as last year.
If you worried about missing on a QB, don't be. DT is the future once Masoli is gone.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
I think that this now makes getting at least 1 QB a must next year. I think now that the coaches have struck out on 2 QBs from the east coast in consecutive years should at least show them that the drawing power of Oregon is limited and need, for right now, to stay closer to home. Hopefully there are some QBs in CA or other western states that want to come to Oregon. I think we're getting genuine interest from these high-profile QBs but distance is becoming the deciding factor for all of these players.

- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
scaredhitless08 wrote:i hope you're right, at this point i'm getting concerned.chump01284 wrote:yes, lets move on. You guys will see we will finish our 09 class good as last year.
We may not get big time players like boyd, brown and others. but Look out for few more

-
WestCoastDux
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
I'm disappointed in Tajh's choice, I really thought HE was going to make the right choice. What of waste of resources... time, effort, & money for the Oregon coaching staff.
That being said... I've said my peace, & I'm moving on.
That being said... I've said my peace, & I'm moving on.
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
I'm officially declaring myself a Clemson hater. I will root for them to lose every game for the next 5 years minimum!

- dd10snoop28
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
- GM: New Jersey Nets GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
All it took was one football player in the Army AA game to get Boyd to commit to Clemson, now that's sad.

-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
The coaches have struck out on a plethora of west coast QBs as well... Not sure what they are doing wrong, considering the eventual strengths of some of the ones we have succeeded with, and the success getting Duck QBs into the NFL.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
McNeal is really pay dividends for Clemson. We thought he was out recruiting for Oregon; it turns out he was recruiting for Clemson and it worked.

-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Watch Bryce Brown go to Clemson now. Even Ohio State would have been a better choice for Boyd. What has Clemson done? If Oregon was in another part of the country, they would get a bunch of these guys.

- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
dd10snoop28 wrote:All it took was one football player in the Army AA game to get Boyd to commit to Clemson, now that's sad.
McNeal did bad in AA game.

-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
If I'm Clemson I'm shaking in my boots until I get the LOI in my hand from this kid. Just sayin'
-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Here is a thought: maybe our recruiting isn't as good as it appears to be.

-
cordy02c
- Senior
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
brown will not go to clemson because he has said he will not play against his brother
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Wrong, are you being sarastic? Brown dont want to play against his brother if he pick clemson. Its between Oregon and Miami. Im not to worry abt losing out Boyd, take a chill pill.duckgrad99 wrote:Watch Bryce Brown go to Clemson now. Even Ohio State would have been a better choice for Boyd. What has Clemson done? If Oregon was in another part of the country, they would get a bunch of these guys.
