Keep ur hat on tight BBrown is gonna be a bumpy landing.3.16

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Keep ur hat on tight BBrown is gonna be a bumpy landing.3.16

Post by wheaton4prez »

FloridaVol wrote:Wheaton4Prez:
You talked a little too much smack. Turns out VN posters were not the delusional ones, eh? Bryce Brown will look good in orange.
I never thought that VN posters were delusional about their chances to get Brown. I think that they are delusional that UT was the best choice for Brown at this time. I still believe that.
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Keep ur hat on tight BBrown is gonna be a bumpy landing.3.16

Post by woundedknees »

Wheaton, the Vol fans were obviously never looking for intelligent discussion... If you weren't there with one thing Image in mind, you were considered irrelevant. Now they are here to rub it in Image... Very Mature, that!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Keep ur hat on tight BBrown is gonna be a bumpy landing.3.16

Post by wheaton4prez »

woundedknees wrote:Wheaton, the Vol fans were obviously never looking for intelligent discussion... If you weren't there with one thing Image in mind, you were considered irrelevant. Now they are here to rub it in Image... Very Mature, that!
I've had some good response from them since the announcement. So, I give them the benefit of the doubt as a group. I mean, I don't think it would be fair to expect them to not stand up for their team. :)

But, yeah, for lack of better arguments, some of them opted to get belligerent. imo, the best defense to that is to simply stick to reasonable arguments. Those are the ones that bug a person in the middle of the night. Belligerent comments are easy to forget. :lol:
Post Reply