THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
ducks1311
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by ducks1311 »

I have to stop committing myself to these kids who end up not committing to us... First TP now TB! I dont know why, but with both guys I really had a gut feeling they would commit to us, and was really let down when I was wrong! I even had a TB character on the Campus Legend mode of NCAA 09 haha! O'Well, I also have a Masoli character! here's to the future, we finished out strong last year, and we will this year too! And some day we will be able to pull the trigger on these big time east-coast kids! GO DUCKS!
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40554
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

scaredhitless08 wrote:
chump01284 wrote:yes, lets move on. You guys will see we will finish our 09 class good as last year.
i hope you're right, at this point i'm getting concerned. :(
We already have 4 4-star commits. What's to worry about?

If you worried about missing on a QB, don't be. DT is the future once Masoli is gone.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by greenyellow »

I think that this now makes getting at least 1 QB a must next year. I think now that the coaches have struck out on 2 QBs from the east coast in consecutive years should at least show them that the drawing power of Oregon is limited and need, for right now, to stay closer to home. Hopefully there are some QBs in CA or other western states that want to come to Oregon. I think we're getting genuine interest from these high-profile QBs but distance is becoming the deciding factor for all of these players.
Image
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by OreDucks01284 »

scaredhitless08 wrote:
chump01284 wrote:yes, lets move on. You guys will see we will finish our 09 class good as last year.
i hope you're right, at this point i'm getting concerned. :(

We may not get big time players like boyd, brown and others. but Look out for few more :D
Image
WestCoastDux
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by WestCoastDux »

I'm disappointed in Tajh's choice, I really thought HE was going to make the right choice. What of waste of resources... time, effort, & money for the Oregon coaching staff.

That being said... I've said my peace, & I'm moving on.
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by ncduck »

I'm officially declaring myself a Clemson hater. I will root for them to lose every game for the next 5 years minimum! :evil: :evil: :evil:
User avatar
dd10snoop28
All Pac-12
Posts: 5042
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
GM: New Jersey Nets GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by dd10snoop28 »

All it took was one football player in the Army AA game to get Boyd to commit to Clemson, now that's sad.
Image
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by woundedknees »

The coaches have struck out on a plethora of west coast QBs as well... Not sure what they are doing wrong, considering the eventual strengths of some of the ones we have succeeded with, and the success getting Duck QBs into the NFL.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by greenyellow »

McNeal is really pay dividends for Clemson. We thought he was out recruiting for Oregon; it turns out he was recruiting for Clemson and it worked.
Image
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by duckgrad99 »

Watch Bryce Brown go to Clemson now. Even Ohio State would have been a better choice for Boyd. What has Clemson done? If Oregon was in another part of the country, they would get a bunch of these guys.
Image
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by OreDucks01284 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:All it took was one football player in the Army AA game to get Boyd to commit to Clemson, now that's sad.

McNeal did bad in AA game.
Image
jhopduck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
Location: Medford, OR

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by jhopduck »

If I'm Clemson I'm shaking in my boots until I get the LOI in my hand from this kid. Just sayin'
Twitter: @JHopkins541

Email: duckterritoryjustin@gmail.com
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by duckgrad99 »

Here is a thought: maybe our recruiting isn't as good as it appears to be.
Image
cordy02c
Senior
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by cordy02c »

brown will not go to clemson because he has said he will not play against his brother
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)

Post by OreDucks01284 »

duckgrad99 wrote:Watch Bryce Brown go to Clemson now. Even Ohio State would have been a better choice for Boyd. What has Clemson done? If Oregon was in another part of the country, they would get a bunch of these guys.
Wrong, are you being sarastic? Brown dont want to play against his brother if he pick clemson. Its between Oregon and Miami. Im not to worry abt losing out Boyd, take a chill pill.
Image
Post Reply