Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

What school will Bryce Brown commit to on Monday?

Oregon
129
70%
KSU
3
2%
LSU
11
6%
Vols
41
22%
 
Total votes: 184
roth
One Star Recruit
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 am

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by roth »

I have said this all along we have been bryces leader since his visit he will be a duck
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by huckthefuskies »

I am glad Roth. Mops declared him and Oregon "lock" as well. I just wish I was as confident as you guys.
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by briarduck »

My confidence in landing BB is high as well. We are simply better than the other teams involved, in what we have to offer and in what BB holds as important to his decision!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
User avatar
NCDucks09
Senior
Posts: 2265
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by NCDucks09 »

I heard that with Bellotti steppng up into the AD position, that this will help Brown choose Oregon.
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
BisonDucks
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by BisonDucks »

He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by briarduck »

BisonDucks wrote:He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.
No way I heard Temple!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
jhopduck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
Location: Medford, OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by jhopduck »

I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
Twitter: @JHopkins541

Email: duckterritoryjustin@gmail.com
BisonDucks
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by BisonDucks »

They boast one of the best NFL running backs and a stout defense. Their offense kills the clock too, which is always good for a running back. There family purportedly wants to live in Texas. Add them to the list, I say.
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by briarduck »

jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!

I just want Monday to come an get this over with!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
BisonDucks
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by BisonDucks »

briarduck wrote:
jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!

I just want Monday to come an get this over with!

GO DUCKS!!
No offense taken. I really hope this succession plan was announced to entice BB. I am drooling at the the thought of Masoli, Blount and Brown in the backfield with LaMichael James being added to the mix. Add a receiving corp with Gaines, Holland, Maehl and Harper and you got yourself a pretty exciting offense. Could you imagine what Banker will be doing prior to the CW next year with that offense??? Can anyone say: insomnia???
duck58
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by duck58 »

CK now becoming HC, Chris Harper, and an offense he should excell in, should make him a Duck. He will likely only be here 3 yrs anyway, so that's not long to be away from family. It should really be a simple choice.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by karlhungis »

I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by OreDucks01284 »

karlhungis wrote:I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.
i doubt, he spend his own dime few time when he visited Miami and his brother, And yet he isnt commited to miami anymore (maybe im wrong)
Image
monster
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 934
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by monster »

Brown is going to sign an LOI in about 60 hours, so this is a very serious time to be making a visit. I also think Tennessee is it.
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by woundedknees »

A lot of the Volnation.com forum posters are now calling BB a lock, with a few dissenters... That thread now has 9,136 posts, as of 12:45 AM, today... 610 pages long. Image

Are we that involved in some 17 year old kid's life? (Unless he happens to be related to us)... There has to be something we can do instead! Image

Just remember... If BB signs with Oregon, i will celebrate with the rest of you:

Image
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If not, my world won't end, but I migh shed a crocodile tear or two...

Image

I plan on jumping out my skin for joy when the Ducks win their first NC!

Image
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
Post Reply