Page 2 of 3

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 am
by Elduderino
oregontrack wrote:i can't think of one conceivable reason why a duck fan would root for washington to win this game.
Yeah me neither. Not a USC fan, in the slightest, but it does us no good for them to get tripped up by UW.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 am
by Duck24
Braveheart wrote:Hey, hey guys. What'd USC do to you, huh?
This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petros_Papadakis

Unforgivable.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am
by AutzenMember
Braveheart wrote:I think USC puts it together against UW. First signature win.
No offense, Brave, but I think it's funny that a USC fan is on record saying that beating a mediocre UW team is a "signature" win.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:25 pm
by Braveheart
AutzenMember wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I think USC puts it together against UW. First signature win.
No offense, Brave, but I think it's funny that a USC fan is on record saying that beating a mediocre UW team is a "signature" win.
Non taken, it's that kind of season for USC so far. Each win has been in some way ugly (usually the offense not playing up to it's potential), but I think this will be USC's first win where they put it all together (offense, defense, special teams).

Hey, it's not like UO has to deal with him...wish they did instead of USC. :x

USC gave a degree to my former jerk-boss.
You're not working for him anymore. :)

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:28 pm
by ncduck
USC gave a degree to my former jerk-boss.
You're not working for him anymore. :)[/quote]

He was dismissed and I assumed his post. Double win for me.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 pm
by duckfan96
would rather see sc win than uw. SC winning all their games till they play Oregon, increase in rank and sos(?), will only help Oregon..if they beat sc. Which I think they will. That and the fact that I cant stand uw...f em.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm
by Duck07
Duck24 wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Hey, hey guys. What'd USC do to you, huh?
This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petros_Papadakis

Unforgivable.
Give me a chicken sandwich, and some WAFFLE FRIES

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 pm
by Greenblood
duckfan96 wrote:would rather see sc win than uw. SC winning all their games till they play Oregon, increase in rank and sos(?), will only help Oregon..if they beat sc. Which I think they will. That and the fact that I cant stand uw...f em.
There might be some "style" points earned from the poll voters for the Ducks if they beat a higher-ranked USC team. But strictly speaking, as far as SOS goes, anything we might "gain" from USC beating UW is offset by the fact that UW loses to USC; both teams are on the Ducks' schedule. A team's entire schedule is taken into consideration when the BCS computers compute SOS, not just those that are ranked. Where we really root for USC is when they play ND and UCLA, two teams not on the Ducks' schedule.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:31 pm
by Braveheart
Duck07 wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Hey, hey guys. What'd USC do to you, huh?
This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petros_Papadakis

Unforgivable.
Give me a chicken sandwich, and some WAFFLE FRIES
Maybe a coke to drink or somethin?

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:30 pm
by Duck07
Braveheart wrote:Maybe a coke to drink or somethin?
Dr. Pepper! for FREE

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 pm
by RanDux
Braveheart wrote:Hey, hey guys. What'd USC do to you, huh?
Beat us and everyone else too many times over the past 12 years or so.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 pm
by Braveheart
RanDux wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Hey, hey guys. What'd USC do to you, huh?
Beat us and everyone else too many times over the past 12 years or so.
8-)

I was trying to bait somebody into saying this for me. Thank you RanDux.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:42 pm
by Zyme
I'm sorry, if we win we are in. I do not want to see USC twice. I hope they lose.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 pm
by Duck07
Teeth Price just got lit up. Trojan ball at the poodle 4.

Re: #10 USC @ UW

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm
by buckmarkduck
Man, he got to Barkley like he was trying to steal the golden boys purse.