Top 10 Preseason Polls
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
We normally start with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
Last edited by Bud Lee on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
- AutzenMember
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 pm
- Location: Hockinson, WA
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
Fixed it for ya.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU AND Southern Cal always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
-
duck55
- Senior
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Keizer OR
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
Dr. Lou's list:
1) Notre Dame
2) Notre Dame
3) Notre Dame
4) Notre Dame
5) Notre Dame
6) Notre Dame
7) Notre Dame
8) Notre Dame
9) Notre Dame
10) Notre Dame
1) Notre Dame
2) Notre Dame
3) Notre Dame
4) Notre Dame
5) Notre Dame
6) Notre Dame
7) Notre Dame
8) Notre Dame
9) Notre Dame
10) Notre Dame
- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.Bud Lee wrote:WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
AutzenMember wrote:I originally had them in my post! haha. Since they won't be in the top 10 this year, I took them out. I agree though Southern Cal is always over ranked.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU AND Southern Cal always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
Fixed it for ya.
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
My friend in green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.QuackininBama wrote:LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.Bud Lee wrote:WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
FixedBud Lee wrote:My friend in green, yellow, grey, silver, volt, chrome, white and kelly green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.QuackininBama wrote:LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.Bud Lee wrote:WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls
lukeyrid13 wrote:FixedBud Lee wrote:My friend in green, yellow, grey, silver, volt, chrome, white and kelly green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.QuackininBama wrote:LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.Bud Lee wrote:WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida
Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.