Page 2 of 2

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm
by 303DucksFan
I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:03 pm
by Bud Lee
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
We normally start with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 pm
by AutzenMember
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU AND Southern Cal always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
Fixed it for ya. :D

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm
by duck55
Dr. Lou's list:

1) Notre Dame
2) Notre Dame
3) Notre Dame
4) Notre Dame
5) Notre Dame
6) Notre Dame
7) Notre Dame
8) Notre Dame
9) Notre Dame
10) Notre Dame

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:49 am
by QuackininBama
Bud Lee wrote:
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.
LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 am
by 303DucksFan
AutzenMember wrote:
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU AND Southern Cal always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
I originally had them in my post! haha. Since they won't be in the top 10 this year, I took them out. I agree though Southern Cal is always over ranked.

Fixed it for ya. :D

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 am
by Bud Lee
QuackininBama wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.
LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.
My friend in green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 am
by lukeyrid13
Bud Lee wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.
LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.
My friend in green, yellow, grey, silver, volt, chrome, white and kelly green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.
Fixed

Re: Top 10 Preseason Polls

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am
by Bud Lee
lukeyrid13 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
303DucksFan wrote:I definitely can see Louisville in the top 10 so here is my prediction.

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Oregon
4) Texas A&M
5) Georgia
6) Stanford
7) Louisville
8) South Carolina
9) Clemson
10) Florida

Though I agree with Schlabach's list a lot more, the SEC and oSU always seem to be over ranked coming into the season.
WE normally state with 5 and end with five. This year Bama, Georgia, South Carolina started and ended in the top 10 .... LSU and Arky (good what a waste of talent they were this year) was replaced by Florida and A&M. I would say all teams started and ended in or about the right spot.
LSU is one of those teams....those teams who are consistently loaded and will be just fine. While you have HUGE turnover this year, I actually think that's a good thing. The kids who are stepping up into the starting roles will actually give a f*%k and play hard, and there's no doubt whatsoever they are talented. I can easily see 10 wins next year.
My friend in green, yellow, grey, silver, volt, chrome, white and kelly green that lives among the crimson...that is my hope.
Fixed

:lol: