Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 am
Maybe eating a napkin with a forkBiggus Duckus wrote:They should just go back to drunk Benny.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Maybe eating a napkin with a forkBiggus Duckus wrote:They should just go back to drunk Benny.
It has a cougar head (the ears are wrong), but definitely better than the Nike one.Biggus Duckus wrote:Is that a beaver or wilford brimley?greenyellow wrote:Well, ours at least doesn't have a completely odd shape and you can immediately tell it's a duck. The new OSU logo just looks weird and it could be interpreted as a couple different animals if seen by different groups.
I actually think the logo for the SB Nation OSU page is a lot better than the Nike one.
Looks like a bucked tooth mountain lion, with it's lower jaw missing, trying to bite a beaver tail. I prefer the Nike onegreenyellow wrote:Well, ours at least doesn't have a completely odd shape and you can immediately tell it's a duck. The new OSU logo just looks weird and it could be interpreted as a couple different animals if seen by different groups.
I actually think the logo for the SB Nation OSU page is a lot better than the Nike one.
They tried, it was an epic failure.bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.

It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.maxduck wrote:They tried, it was an epic failure.bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.
Seriously. Were they trying to go for the darkwing duck look?Elduderino wrote:It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.maxduck wrote:They tried, it was an epic failure.bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.
I would actually approve of thatDuck07 wrote:
Howard the Duck launching t-shirts would have worked. Still would in fact.
Darkwing duck would've been an upgrade.UOducksTK1 wrote:Seriously. Were they trying to go for the darkwing duck look?Elduderino wrote:It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.maxduck wrote:They tried, it was an epic failure.bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.
Daffy duck would have been an upgrade.Braveheart wrote:Darkwing duck would've been an upgrade.UOducksTK1 wrote:Seriously. Were they trying to go for the darkwing duck look?Elduderino wrote:It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.maxduck wrote:They tried, it was an epic failure.bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.

