The SEC and ESPN partnership permeate everything ESPN does.Everythingsducky wrote:How in the hell does UO pick up ESPN’s #79 player in Eaford, and drop two spots in their rankings (9th down to 11th)? WTF?
QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3945
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Impressive.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
18lbs in 28 days tells me that boy is finally able to have a 2nd helping at breakfast, lunch and dinner.maxduck wrote:Impressive.

-
chapelhillduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2395
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Scared the crap out of me that this popped up again:)
Softball has given me thread PTSD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Softball has given me thread PTSD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
LMAO!chapelhillduck wrote:Scared the crap out of me that this popped up again:)
Softball has given me thread PTSD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel your pain though.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Sweet! Two guys with the same awesome name. I’m not sure the right way to say his first name, but I hope like the way Michael Jackson would yell out shamone. Perhaps with a bit more of a ‘J’ sound at the start instead of MJ’s ‘SH’.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
I wonder if the staff are concerned at all. That’s a lot of weight in a very short period.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Not really, I grew 5 inches and 40 lbs in less than 4 months after joining the Army.StevensTechU wrote:I wonder if the staff are concerned at all. That’s a lot of weight in a very short period.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
This is double that rate.TualatinDuck wrote:Not really, I grew 5 inches and 40 lbs in less than 4 months after joining the Army.StevensTechU wrote:I wonder if the staff are concerned at all. That’s a lot of weight in a very short period.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40597
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
chapelhillduck wrote:Scared the crap out of me that this popped up again:)
Softball has given me thread PTSD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
It should be alright. At his age, the body is still maturing and adding alot of muscle and bone structure. In addition, perhaps a new workout regiment and/or eating and supplement program have contributed to his gains. But it very unlikely he can continue to make gains at the same rate.StevensTechU wrote:This is double that rate.TualatinDuck wrote:Not really, I grew 5 inches and 40 lbs in less than 4 months after joining the Army.StevensTechU wrote:I wonder if the staff are concerned at all. That’s a lot of weight in a very short period.
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
In my late 20's, I weighed 180, on a 5'10" frame... I worked in a very physical manufacturing job (lots of aerobic activity, combine with lifting 2-300 lbs on a daily basis), and my body fat content was about 15%. My doctor told me I was obese, based on BMI calculations, lol.
I took a temporary leave to help my father figure out why his current project was losing money. Just as much activity, but aranged differently, due to the rigors of the type of work I was doing (climbing steep hillsides, pulling cables, hauling chainsaws through the brush...).
I lost 20 lbs in about 2 weeks, then gained it back in the next 2.
My BF % dropped to 13.
I guess it can be done. I believe it would be interesting to be able to have my 18-20 something self travel in time to have the opportunity to be mentored by Senior Feld!
It would probably kill my 65 year old self!
I took a temporary leave to help my father figure out why his current project was losing money. Just as much activity, but aranged differently, due to the rigors of the type of work I was doing (climbing steep hillsides, pulling cables, hauling chainsaws through the brush...).
I lost 20 lbs in about 2 weeks, then gained it back in the next 2.
My BF % dropped to 13.
I guess it can be done. I believe it would be interesting to be able to have my 18-20 something self travel in time to have the opportunity to be mentored by Senior Feld!
It would probably kill my 65 year old self!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
rsbgduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Roseburg, OR
- Contact:
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
woundedknees wrote:In my late 20's, I weighed 180, on a 5'10" frame... I worked in a very physical manufacturing job (lots of aerobic activity, combine with lifting 2-300 lbs on a daily basis), and my body fat content was about 15%. My doctor told me I was obese, based on BMI calculations, lol.
I took a temporary leave to help my father figure out why his current project was losing money. Just as much activity, but aranged differently, due to the rigors of the type of work I was doing (climbing steep hillsides, pulling cables, hauling chainsaws through the brush...).
I lost 20 lbs in about 2 weeks, then gained it back in the next 2.
My BF % dropped to 13.
I guess it can be done. I believe it would be interesting to be able to have my 18-20 something self travel in time to have the opportunity to be mentored by Senior Feld!
It would probably kill my 65 year old self!
Awww come on Wounded, you been around long enough to know that age is like wine, just gets better with time
To bad it only applies to age, it would be much more beneficial if it worked on the heart, the baby maker, joints (not that kind for all you 420 peeps), bones, and skin in that order. I would rather have the energy I had in my teens, twenties and (in 5 yrs my 30’s, I’m 45
GO DUCKS !!!
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
rsbgduck wrote:woundedknees wrote:In my late 20's, I weighed 180, on a 5'10" frame... I worked in a very physical manufacturing job (lots of aerobic activity, combine with lifting 2-300 lbs on a daily basis), and my body fat content was about 15%. My doctor told me I was obese, based on BMI calculations, lol.
I took a temporary leave to help my father figure out why his current project was losing money. Just as much activity, but aranged differently, due to the rigors of the type of work I was doing (climbing steep hillsides, pulling cables, hauling chainsaws through the brush...).
I lost 20 lbs in about 2 weeks, then gained it back in the next 2.
My BF % dropped to 13.
I guess it can be done. I believe it would be interesting to be able to have my 18-20 something self travel in time to have the opportunity to be mentored by Senior Feld!
It would probably kill my 65 year old self!
Awww come on Wounded, you been around long enough to know that age is like wine, just gets better with time![]()
To bad it only applies to age, it would be much more beneficial if it worked on the heart, the baby maker, joints (not that kind for all you 420 peeps), bones, and skin in that order. I would rather have the energy I had in my teens, twenties and (in 5 yrs my 30’s, I’m 45) now vs what I know is coming. It is true, energy is waisted on the youth.
![]()
GO DUCKS !!!
And hair, unfortunately.
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Josh Delgado also checked in at 211 today in his IG story. Sites had him around 180.