QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

4* LB Ge'mon Eaford has just committed on a local radio station in FL.
Image
gogreen55
Senior
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by gogreen55 »

Great news.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by Merganzer »

Outstanding, welcome, Ge'mon !!!
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

His family even had a cake made for the announcement:
Image
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by thomas time »

kinda felt like Dollars and Criddell with how long it took to finally announce, but ended the right way. Around 3:30 he was going to and it was after 4:30, the cake was cool to see.
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by Tray Dub »

BIG get. This class is looking so damn good.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by brich75 »

Man pulling big time LBs out of Florida!
Image
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by thomas time »

Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more


I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

thomas time wrote:Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more


I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
He's not lying because multiple recruiting sources are saying Oregon had 2 silent commits and with Eaford committing, there's still one out there.
Image
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by brich75 »

greenyellow wrote:
thomas time wrote:Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more


I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
He's not lying because multiple recruiting sources are saying Oregon had 2 silent commits and with Eaford committing, there's still one out there.
It’s got to be Giles Jackson.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

It's Twitter official now. Reading his note about losing family members and being raised by those close to him makes it truly amazing what he's accomplished.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Welcome Mr. Eaford!!

This class just keeps getting better and better.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Everythingsducky
Senior
Posts: 2720
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by Everythingsducky »

How in the hell does UO pick up ESPN’s #79 player in Eaford, and drop two spots in their rankings (9th down to 11th)? WTF?
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by AshlandDuck »

Everythingsducky wrote:How in the hell does UO pick up ESPN’s #79 player in Eaford, and drop two spots in their rankings (9th down to 11th)? WTF?

Imagine how highly this class would be rated if you took out 247 from the composite?
Post Reply