Visitors for Washington

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by brich75 »

greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up
Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Duck07 »

greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
I would love to be wrong about him and our chances.
Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Duck07 »

We havent brought up the BBall recruits that showed up for this too
Image
User avatar
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Quietduck »

I agree don't assume don't guess, don't breathe... well maybe breathe. May the force of the flock be with us.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Duckenstein »

He ain't comin'
brich75 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up
User avatar
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Quietduck »

I hope you are wrong Duckenstein but it feels better to get that statement out of the way. Now since I know he isn't coming I can go on with life. :)
User avatar
UofO8
Senior
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by UofO8 »

welp
Image
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Duck07 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.
According to his tweet going through the tunnel we are his 3rd. There wasn't a better possible outcome to that game for the atmosphere so it will just come down to whether he is cool with his role on defense and doesn't get overwhelmed by Bama and their history under Saban.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39218
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
Phalanx
All Pac-12
Posts: 5002
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by Phalanx »

I get a Jordan Bell vibe from this dude. Hope he comes to Oregon.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I will believe it when I see it.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39218
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by greenyellow »

2020 TE Seth Figgins, rated as the #7 TE in his class:
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40587
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Visitors for Washington

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Sounds like we will be getting our first 2020 commit shortly.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply