Re: Who's left?
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:05 am
Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Phenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Phenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Annual? It's only happened twice. Vavae Malepaie (sp) and Elijah Winston. Neither were huge loses.Duckenstein wrote:Nice. Can't even remember the guy we already lost to USC
Hopefully he counts as the annual defection to the TrojansPhenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Phenom wrote:Annual? It's only happened twice. Vavae Malepaie (sp) and Elijah Winston. Neither were huge loses.Duckenstein wrote:Nice. Can't even remember the guy we already lost to USC
Hopefully he counts as the annual defection to the TrojansPhenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:Really
Phenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
rsbgduck wrote:Phenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote:Yes. I think we end up with 26.Duckenstein wrote:ReallyPhenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
Processed?
I doubt this number and even more so now with the new transfer rules.Phenom wrote:Coaches are willing to take up to 28 if they're the right 28...
He was not committed.Duckenstein wrote:Devon Williams last year?Phenom wrote:Annual? It's only happened twice. Vavae Malepaie (sp) and Elijah Winston. Neither were huge loses.Duckenstein wrote:Nice. Can't even remember the guy we already lost to USC
Hopefully he counts as the annual defection to the TrojansPhenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?Phenom wrote: Yes. I think we end up with 26.
Phenom wrote:He was not committed.Duckenstein wrote:Devon Williams last year?Phenom wrote:Annual? It's only happened twice. Vavae Malepaie (sp) and Elijah Winston. Neither were huge loses.Duckenstein wrote:Nice. Can't even remember the guy we already lost to USC
Hopefully he counts as the annual defection to the TrojansPhenom wrote:Not according to JHop. No one is going to be processed either (of the current commits).Duckenstein wrote:Anybody wavering from the current list?
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes