Visitors for Jan. 11th

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40585
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th

Post by UOducksTK1 »

We could use a RB like Milton this year.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th

Post by Greenblood »

jimmy12 wrote:No it didn't and don't call me Surely.
Sorry, I keep doing that . . .
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15152
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th

Post by OregonFan4Life »

damascusduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:No Leavitt in the pic of Heimuli with the coaches, I wonder if that hurts our chances at all.
He is on the road recruiting.
Good to know!
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th

Post by TualatinDuck »

Appears Milton's dad is posting on scoopduck and interacting with the fans.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Post Reply