Re: QUAAACK - JAMAL HILL
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:09 pm
Hips are pretty hard to teach. It’s 90% natural fluidity and ability.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Of coursemaxduck wrote:Isn't that why we have Aaron Feld and his staff? I don't pretend to be a talent evaluator but I have seen numerous comments by Mario that the kids have a lot more flexibility than under Slick's S&C program. Isn't there potential for a lot of improvement by an 18 year old kid in the right conditioning regime?Duckenstein wrote:I will say, he looks really stiff in the torso, he'll have a hell of a time in coverage because he can't twist. Quite unusual, normally kids are stiff in the hips not in the ribs.buckmarkduck wrote:Hill reminds me of former WSU safety Deone Buchanon. He's the in the box safety we've been missing since TJ Ward left. I can see this kid playing at 215 and not losing a step. I'm not sure if he's going to be great in coverage, but vs the run he'll be a killer.
Exactly, some (like me) are blessed with inherently great hips.lukeyrid13 wrote:Hips are pretty hard to teach. It’s 90% natural fluidity and ability.
Also, Shakira.UOducksTK1 wrote:Exactly, some (like me) are blessed with inherently great hips.lukeyrid13 wrote:Hips are pretty hard to teach. It’s 90% natural fluidity and ability.
No lie!Tray Dub wrote:Also, Shakira.UOducksTK1 wrote:Exactly, some (like me) are blessed with inherently great hips.lukeyrid13 wrote:Hips are pretty hard to teach. It’s 90% natural fluidity and ability.
Are your hips as good as Tyree Robinson though.UOducksTK1 wrote:Exactly, some (like me) are blessed with inherently great hips.lukeyrid13 wrote:Hips are pretty hard to teach. It’s 90% natural fluidity and ability.