I haven't seen any updates on him. Could be they are holding him back in case Puka/Ford flips?duckfan96 wrote:What about Johnson? I know he’s a grad transfer just wondering
Signing day predictions from the group?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Grad transfers effect on incoming freshmen is pretty minimal. Nah, he just wants to wait until spring to take his time.TualatinDuck wrote:I haven't seen any updates on him. Could be they are holding him back in case Puka/Ford flips?duckfan96 wrote:What about Johnson? I know he’s a grad transfer just wondering

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13