Signing day predictions from the group?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TyranT
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
Signing day predictions from the group?
I’m thinking we keep the three verbal commits and add Puka and Williams. What say you?
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Verbals and Williams.
No Puka.
No Puka.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
TyranT
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Are you thinking Washington for Puka or will he remain at USC?
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
What makes you say no on Puka? I'm just curious, as I've heard nothing about either of his visits.TualatinDuck wrote:Verbals and Williams.
No Puka.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Probably Huskies.TyranT wrote:Are you thinking Washington for Puka or will he remain at USC?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- DuckMastaFunk
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
What about Ford?
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Probably USC.DuckMastaFunk wrote:What about Ford?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
We get Kristian Williams.
Washington gets Puka and Heimuli.
Ford sticks with USC.
Not an ideal finish, but better than nothing. I'll set my expectations low, and if something different breaks then it will be a pleasant surprise.
Washington gets Puka and Heimuli.
Ford sticks with USC.
Not an ideal finish, but better than nothing. I'll set my expectations low, and if something different breaks then it will be a pleasant surprise.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Honestly Puka doesn't post hardly anything on social media so its tough to get any kind of read on him. Most believe that he will be a Husky. He enjoyed the visit but nothing really blew him away so its a wait an see. Maybe Penei and Noah fill his ears full of Ducks between now and tomorrow.
Ford was always USC and it doesn't appear he really took a serious look anywhere else.
Heimuli is all Husky.
Henry, Bama. (my guess)
Ford was always USC and it doesn't appear he really took a serious look anywhere else.
Heimuli is all Husky.
Henry, Bama. (my guess)
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Another update from TOS, Cristobal's presser is at 10:45AM and Puka's announcement is at 11:00. It doesn't rule us out, but it seems like another clue.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
I think we close out with a bit if a whimper but still end up with a tremendous class.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
GoDucksTroll wrote:Another update from TOS, Cristobal's presser is at 10:45AM and Puka's announcement is at 11:00. It doesn't rule us out, but it seems like another clue.
its a clue but it is possible he's a silent and will have sent his loi in before he
announces.. seen stranger things.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
Heimuli, Puka -> uw
Ford -> usc
K Williams -> UofO
Out of nowhere signing (either day of, or in weeks following) -> UofO
Ford -> usc
K Williams -> UofO
Out of nowhere signing (either day of, or in weeks following) -> UofO
-
duckfan96
- Senior
- Posts: 2704
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
What about Johnson? I know he’s a grad transfer just wondering
-
duckfan96
- Senior
- Posts: 2704
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm
Re: Signing day predictions from the group?
What about Johnson? I know he’s a grad transfer just wondering