Page 2 of 2
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:42 am
by karlhungis
Oh. I thought Ruth was a Husky fan.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:42 am
by TualatinDuck
Alan wrote:I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams
If Ruth was involved it had to be Fusky related.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:45 am
by Alan
TualatinDuck wrote:Alan wrote:I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams
If Ruth was involved it had to be Fusky related.
Well, I'm back to being Jon Snow!
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:59 am
by Tray Dub
Yeah my bad, I didn't realize this was about Husky stuff.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:04 am
by TualatinDuck
Ruth is the super bat s*** crazy mod of dawgman.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:22 am
by StevensTechU
Ruth = Ruth Robbins. Owner and moderator at Dawgman (fusky 247Sports website). Known for completely fabricating stories and generally being a loon.
Bragging about a flip = Presumably stating she has inside knowledge that Puka Nacua is changing his commitment from USC to uw.
We're all on the same page now.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:24 am
by GoDucksTroll
TualatinDuck wrote:Ruth is the super bat s*** crazy mod of dawgman.
They bought her out, even they couldn't deal with her craziness. She started her own site, Realdawg, and has gotten even crazier because there is no more national oversight. She is by far the most cringy recruiting person there is. Her getting into political arguments with recruits is just... Wow. I'm sure this 17 year old minority football player will change his political allegiance because a crazy, old white lady is tweeting at him.
I think it was Kyle Ford that cut of all contact with her when he was considering Washington and asked her to leave him alone.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:32 am
by StevensTechU
Thanks for the update. I've faded out of recruiting in the last year or so, other than watching tape, really.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:18 am
by GrandpaDuck
“It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
Ruth, Tyrion or GrandpaDuck?
note:
All Ruth threads should be G.O.T. crossover threads and put on a special board, Fictional Entertainment.
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:45 am
by TualatinDuck
GrandpaDuck wrote:“It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
Ruth, Tyrion or GrandpaDuck?
note:
All Ruth threads should be G.O.T. crossover threads and put on a special board, Fictional Entertainment.
Tyrion!
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
by lmduck
but, but, but Ruth and CP are tight and she gets all her info directly from him. She said so herself. Are you telling me that she might , you know, stretch the truth a little??????? I am shocked. Really and truly shocked.