Ruth is bragging about a flip

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by jimmy12 »

I am guessing puka
User avatar
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Hoagduck »

Ruth? Is that your Grandma?
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

Her site is a gossip column.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Alan »

Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by TualatinDuck »

Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
GrandpaDuck
Senior
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by GrandpaDuck »

TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
I see someone else is doing a rewatch before the new season.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Alan »

TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
Lol, winter is com......... ahh it's cold, great show btw
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by TualatinDuck »

GrandpaDuck wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
I see someone else is doing a rewatch before the new season.
All 7 seasons!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
justducky0
Senior
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: The Real World

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by justducky0 »

Can we just turn this into a Game of Thrones appreciation thread?

FOR THE NORTH!
Image
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Alan »

Any chance mens BB and the softball team can get a few white walk.....ons?
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Tray Dub »

Seems this turned out to be correct.
lmduck

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by lmduck »

So who flipped?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by FlDuckFan »

Tray Dub wrote:Seems this turned out to be correct.

Whom?
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by karlhungis »

Tray Dub wrote:Seems this turned out to be correct.
Who was it?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Post by Alan »

I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams
Post Reply