Page 3 of 6
NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I was a 20 pt dog but won by 30... Vs a ute fan no less muwahaha
Sent from my iPad
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm
by Braveheart
Who are the people on the board that are still keeping up with this? I'd like to match teamnames with screennames.
For example, who's Oregon Ownage/Scott George (you're about to be wrecked this weekend)

.
NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm
by USUaggieDuck
Turbin's spandex
Sent from my iPad
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Bring it on BraveHeart

Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 am
by Autzenoise
Here is the write up from the CBS Sports notes on DeAnthony Thomas...
De'Anthony Thomas took just seven carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns Saturday as Oregon snuck past Fresno State 42-25 at home in Eugene.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 am
by Autzenoise
funniest part...they are still only predicting 22 total points for DAT(14) and Mariota(8!!!) combined next week against TTU lol
I'd love to drop some money on an over/under on those numbers.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 am
by thomas time
I believe I'm team 10, I got your boy Robert, Jonathan Franklin, Tuel or Matt Scott and Keenan Allen. I got almost all pac 12 players which I think is a good thing since pac 12 is an offense conference.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:44 pm
by Braveheart
Oh yeah, forgot to mention my team name "Tha Alkaholiks" (hope I got some heads up in here). Also, anybody up for any trades?
Btw, 20 points from Jawan on a thursday night.
B button please

Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:46 pm
by bellsduck
My entire team is laying an egg this week so far. I had a fantasy halftime chat with all of them. Hopefully they can pick it up in the 2nd half, but I think I'm toast.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm
by Braveheart
bellsduck wrote:My entire team is laying an egg this week so far. I had a fantasy halftime chat with all of them. Hopefully they can pick it up in the 2nd half, but I think I'm toast.
Who's your team?
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:38 pm
by Autzenoise
Is this justthe first time that I have noticed only getting 75% of the players score for "Weak Team" competition?
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm
by Autzenoise
This kinda bumms me out...there was nothing stating that was what was going to happen, and it's only this game...If it was going ot happen don't you think that it would have for all of the first 3 games for my Duck players? I would have started Taylor Martinez had I known this

Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm
by Braveheart
I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury.
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:16 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Braveheart wrote:I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury.
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
Yea my team sucks.....
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm
by USUaggieDuck
Autzenoise wrote:This kinda bumms me out...there was nothing stating that was what was going to happen, and it's only this game...If it was going ot happen don't you think that it would have for all of the first 3 games for my Duck players? I would have started Taylor Martinez had I known this

it's in the rules and the scoring summary. it's the default for the league too, I didn't add it in. And it's week 3.