NCAA fantasy football

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

PM me if you want in with your email address. It's free. The draft will be somewhere around two weeks from now.

I'll wait until I have 16 teams to start it up.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

bumping this up. already have a few names.
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Autzenoise »

Is this the same one from last year?
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

I'm in.
Image
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Autzenoise wrote:Is this the same one from last year?
yes. it'll be the same rules. probably less people though. last year i combined the USU board with this one. we are about halfway full
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Bud Lee »

Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Autzenoise »

I'm in for sure if there are spots open.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Bud Lee wrote:Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?
Live draft, all conferences. I would like to get 3 more people and have the draft soon.
neezy3
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by neezy3 »

BUMP... Draft is tonight
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Image
SuperDuck
Senior
Posts: 4653
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by SuperDuck »

Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
John 3:36
User avatar
NCDucks09
Senior
Posts: 2265
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by NCDucks09 »

Anyone interested in starting a second 10 team league?
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I like USC's defense, but I know there will be much better ones around (probably some in conference). You can't go wrong with Matt Barkley though.
Image
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lol

Posted from my Android
SuperDuck
Senior
Posts: 4653
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by SuperDuck »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lol

Posted from my Android
Well, it sure wasn't intentional, but I think that they'll get stronger as the season goes on. That is, unless more guys start getting injured. Losing Devan Kennard was a pretty big blow. Still, I went and got me a backup plan (Boise State), just in case they start sucking.

Like everyone else, I'll probably make a few adjustments as the season rolls on. That's half the fun. :-)

I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my starters, though. Christine Michael (Texas A&M) and Stepfan Taylor (Stanford) are rated the #5 and #11 rated fantasy running backs. I wasn't totally thrilled with Dominique Whaley (Oklahoma), though, mainly because he's coming off a nasty broken ankle from last season and will be playing a limited role, at least to start the season.

I'll definitely be missing Marcus Lattimore from last year. :cry:

I did find someone that I think is going to be a DeAnthony Thomas type of player this year still available and snatched him up quick - DJ Foster of Arizona State. I don't see ASU winning a lot of games this year, but I could see this kid going off. Time will tell...

I can't wait for the games to start!
John 3:36
Post Reply