I was watching Pac-12 hoops highlights and saw the Beaves wearing BLUE unis. BLUE! I couldn't believe it. They have no reason to talk about Duck Unis now!
I am so disappointed..I thot this thread might involve some revelation about the Beavs having a Huge "L" branded on their foreheads...Oh well, maybe next year.....
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Not too shabby, but looks too much like Okie State to me. I'm also not a fan of "unleash speed" since I've never considered the Beavs to be particularly fast.
There isn't much originality in these uniforms. OSU is seriously like 15 years behind it's time. Really should have just stuck with what they had. What made them unique was the originality. They weren't bred to be unique and innovative.