Page 3 of 5
Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm
by OreDucks01284
Elduderino wrote:maxduck wrote:bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.
They tried, it was an epic failure.

It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.
think we might see benny version of Roboduck?
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm
by OreDucks01284
Guys, update:
On march 4th, Beavers will show off new brand/logo to go with new uniforms. How shocking! not.
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm
by freedjr
I was watching Pac-12 hoops highlights and saw the Beaves wearing BLUE unis. BLUE! I couldn't believe it. They have no reason to talk about Duck Unis now!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... AQ&dur=170
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm
by 303DucksFan
Those are definitely not turquoise.
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:37 pm
by ducksrock
I am so disappointed..I thot this thread might involve some revelation about the Beavs having a Huge "L" branded on their foreheads...Oh well, maybe next year.....
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm
by Braveheart
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm
by Braveheart
Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm
by OreDucks01284
dislike the helmets, rest of uniform are not bad.
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 pm
by uostudent
Those black unis are nice
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm
by alabamaduck
Not too shabby, but looks too much like Okie State to me. I'm also not a fan of "unleash speed" since I've never considered the Beavs to be particularly fast.
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 am
by lukeyrid13
Only thing I don't like is that the 'metallic orange' really just looks like bronze and clashes with the rest of the uniform.
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 am
by USUaggieDuck
don't really like the unitooth logo
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 am
by USUaggieDuck
OreDucks01284 wrote:Elduderino wrote:maxduck wrote:bellsduck wrote:I like it. It looks sort of fierce. Don't think you could ever make a duck look fierce.
They tried, it was an epic failure.

It boggles the mind that somebody actually once thought this would work. Whoever it was, they were smoking way too much of Eugene's finest.
think we might see benny version of Roboduck?
Bionic Beaver
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 am
by Braveheart
Re: Beavs getting rebranding?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 am
by UOducksTK1
^That
There isn't much originality in these uniforms. OSU is seriously like 15 years behind it's time. Really should have just stuck with what they had. What made them unique was the originality. They weren't bred to be unique and innovative.