Page 3 of 3

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 am
by greenyellow
It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:19 am
by Duckenstein
greenyellow wrote:It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.
They're also probably eating according to calorie targets

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:53 am
by woundedknees
I think my buddies baby maker is running in reverse... The dude is more immature every time I see him ;) !

My hair went about the same age my metabolism tanked... 50. I literally never broke 190 until that age (s.i.g.h.).