Who's left?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Who's left?

Post by Duckenstein »

I don't see additional quote boxes

On Tapatalk
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Who's left?

Post by greenyellow »

Duckenstein wrote:I don't see additional quote boxes

On Tapatalk
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
Must be something only those on non-mobile devices see then.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Who's left?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Who's left?

Post by Duck07 »

I see it on my tablet but I don't use tapatalk either. Its harder to delete all the previous quotes with your fingers then with a mouse. When people quote GY posting 8 coaches twitter updates its annoying to scroll through it all to read "awesome" "no doubt" "f yeah"
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Who's left?

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Recent developments on some of the remaining targets:

Ty Robinson: took an OV to USC and received an avalanche of crystal balls to them. I love his game, incredibly physical and athletic.

Drake Jackson: Just did an interview where he said he was sure he was going to USC earlier but now he's re-thinking. Seemed to be quoting Cristobal at times. This would be a big coup.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Who's left?

Post by Merganzer »

GoDucksTroll wrote: Drake Jackson: Just did an interview where he said he was sure he was going to USC earlier but now he's re-thinking. Seemed to be quoting Cristobal at times. This would be a big coup.
Definitely a player Oregon could use, and Drake should be a Duck.
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Who's left?

Post by Tray Dub »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.
Definitely support that idea. Even 5 would probably be enough.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Who's left?

Post by Duckenstein »

Honestly, I only see 1 on Tapatalk and that's enough
Tray Dub wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.
Definitely support that idea. Even 5 would probably be enough.
Post Reply