Page 3 of 3

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 am
by Duckenstein
I don't see additional quote boxes

On Tapatalk
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 am
by greenyellow
Duckenstein wrote:I don't see additional quote boxes

On Tapatalk
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
Must be something only those on non-mobile devices see then.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:55 am
by UOducksTK1
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:13 pm
by Duck07
I see it on my tablet but I don't use tapatalk either. Its harder to delete all the previous quotes with your fingers then with a mouse. When people quote GY posting 8 coaches twitter updates its annoying to scroll through it all to read "awesome" "no doubt" "f yeah"

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:23 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Recent developments on some of the remaining targets:

Ty Robinson: took an OV to USC and received an avalanche of crystal balls to them. I love his game, incredibly physical and athletic.

Drake Jackson: Just did an interview where he said he was sure he was going to USC earlier but now he's re-thinking. Seemed to be quoting Cristobal at times. This would be a big coup.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:12 pm
by Merganzer
GoDucksTroll wrote: Drake Jackson: Just did an interview where he said he was sure he was going to USC earlier but now he's re-thinking. Seemed to be quoting Cristobal at times. This would be a big coup.
Definitely a player Oregon could use, and Drake should be a Duck.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:25 pm
by Tray Dub
UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.
Definitely support that idea. Even 5 would probably be enough.

Re: Who's left?

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:22 pm
by Duckenstein
Honestly, I only see 1 on Tapatalk and that's enough
Tray Dub wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Yall need to get better at trimming your quote boxes
I was just going to say something about that. The limit I believe is like 10 quote boxes so they were pushing it kinda close.
I can change the limit to like 7 if that seems more reasonable.
Definitely support that idea. Even 5 would probably be enough.