I was thinking the same thing?TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Criddell is going to Oklahoma we may have dodged a bullet here.. good luck time to move
on...
on...
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.brich75 wrote:I was thinking the same thing?TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4652
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
ncduck wrote:Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.brich75 wrote:I was thinking the same thing?TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
John 3:36
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Is anyone going to explain the Levitt stuff comment?
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
lmduck wrote:Uhm- his sources are becoming very limited. He has done a couple of things of late that have raised some serious issues. He is not as tight with 'his sources' as he wants you to believe. I'll leave it at that.Phenom wrote:His sources are the best in the business. He goes by what the staff tells him. He’s way more right than wrong. He is optimistic, though.nogerO wrote:Jhop has a lot of misses.
You can leave it at that but it's an absolutely false statement. I'm pretty sure my body of work through the year speaks for itself.
And to be clear, I've always said I will never be 100% right. Nobody will.
Good day to be a Duck all. Best regards.
Jhop
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.

- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Hahahakarlhungis wrote:
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
And one that could still get better should Oregon add some late commits.jhopduck wrote:It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.

- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Mods? Mods?? We can't have this kind of heresy on our boards!ncduck wrote:Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.brich75 wrote:I was thinking the same thing?TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
True, Coke tastes like asp (Pepsi is even worse), now Diet Coke is the elixir of the Gods, but I successfully kicked that addiction. Don't dare take a sip though so I don't relapse. Who's Criddell?StevensTechU wrote:Mods? Mods?? We can't have this kind of heresy on our boards!ncduck wrote:Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.brich75 wrote:I was thinking the same thing?TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Agreed, great day. I also think we will see top 10 classes more regularly with MC as the coach.jhopduck wrote:It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Change your signature, fool.jhopduck wrote:It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
