Page 3 of 4

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:19 pm
by brich75
TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
I was thinking the same thing?

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:24 pm
by duckfan22
Criddell is going to Oklahoma we may have dodged a bullet here.. good luck time to move
on...

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm
by ncduck
brich75 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
I was thinking the same thing?
Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:18 pm
by SuperDuck
ncduck wrote:
brich75 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
I was thinking the same thing?
Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.
:lol:

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:03 pm
by TualatinDuck
Is anyone going to explain the Levitt stuff comment?

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 pm
by jhopduck
lmduck wrote:
Phenom wrote:
nogerO wrote:Jhop has a lot of misses.
His sources are the best in the business. He goes by what the staff tells him. He’s way more right than wrong. He is optimistic, though.
Uhm- his sources are becoming very limited. He has done a couple of things of late that have raised some serious issues. He is not as tight with 'his sources' as he wants you to believe. I'll leave it at that.

You can leave it at that but it's an absolutely false statement. I'm pretty sure my body of work through the year speaks for itself.

And to be clear, I've always said I will never be 100% right. Nobody will.

Good day to be a Duck all. Best regards.

Jhop

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:22 pm
by karlhungis
Image

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:23 pm
by greenyellow
Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:32 pm
by StevensTechU
karlhungis wrote:Image
Hahaha

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:32 pm
by jhopduck
greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:34 pm
by greenyellow
jhopduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.
And one that could still get better should Oregon add some late commits.

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:39 pm
by StevensTechU
ncduck wrote:
brich75 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
I was thinking the same thing?
Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.
Mods? Mods?? We can't have this kind of heresy on our boards!

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:44 pm
by GrandpaDuck
StevensTechU wrote:
ncduck wrote:
brich75 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:What leavitt stuff?
I was thinking the same thing?
Someone allegedly saw him drinking a coke.
Mods? Mods?? We can't have this kind of heresy on our boards!
True, Coke tastes like asp (Pepsi is even worse), now Diet Coke is the elixir of the Gods, but I successfully kicked that addiction. Don't dare take a sip though so I don't relapse. Who's Criddell?

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:48 pm
by UOducksTK1
jhopduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.
Agreed, great day. I also think we will see top 10 classes more regularly with MC as the coach.

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm
by Phenom
jhopduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.
Change your signature, fool. :lol: