Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by TualatinDuck »

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Footb ... ferPortal/

And he is now listed in the transfer portal.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by jimmy12 »

User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by lukeyrid13 »

USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by GoDucksTroll »

lukeyrid13 wrote:USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
Washington let Brandon Kaho go the same way last year. Nothing to be gained from blocking an out of conference transfer and looking like a jerk.

I wonder how the McCoy situation affects Puka and Ford, if at all.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by greenyellow »

I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by GoDucksTroll »

greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by maxduck »

GoDucksTroll wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
More information please.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by TualatinDuck »

maxduck wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
More information please.
Interviewing at Miss St for WR Coach. Appears he has wanted to coach there for some time although I dont know what the connection is.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

I’m not sad if he goes. Hopefully we can get someone that can recruit AND develop.
Anatinae
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by Anatinae »

Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by TualatinDuck »

Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by duckfan22 »

TualatinDuck wrote:
Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by GoDucksTroll »

duckfan22 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:
Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?
Haha, my first thought as well.

Steve Spurrier Jr. He's a rising star.
User avatar
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by Hoagduck »

karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson

Post by karlhungis »

Wow..
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Post Reply