Page 3 of 7
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:40 pm
by Alan
droop10 wrote:Alan wrote:So Is why I pay zero attention to recruiting! They are committed when ink hits paper! The rest is them searching for their 15 minutes of fame....... and relighting those flames, over and over again.
The ink has hit the paper, so I guess that's too early to pay attention as well.
If ink has hit the paper, it's a done deal, and sounds like from other posts it's done........ again why I pay no attention to recruiting rumors....... well except this one.... lol
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:16 pm
by maxduck
Financial aid agreements are NOT binding on the student athlete. Basically it says if you decide to enroll the school will pay the tab but no penalty if the athlete decides to go elsewhere. Isn't that what Tyler Dorsey used just in case there was a change in the Oregon coaching staff?
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:28 pm
by Phalanx
I love reading 'McCoy to Oregon' rumors, whether true or not, but I have to wonder where these scholarships are coming from and exactly how many receivers the ducks can use. I'm guessing he would count against next year, since there isn't a good reason for transferring so many times? To me, the whole story seems far-fetched, but then, I thought Steele was a pipe dream too.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:15 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
Steele just tweeted, “Eugene tomorrow..”
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:18 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
What is the reason for the McCoy transfer? Does he have a case for immediate eligibility?
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:18 pm
by jimmy12
If they awarded after this fiasco, he’s made a mockey of the ncaa and the ncaa transfer portal
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:26 pm
by lukeyrid13
McCoy had some room to work with when transferring from USC to Texas, as he signed before the February signing day and commit to a Kingsbury led offense before he abruptly left. For him to transfer back, there's no real reason that I could see him becoming eligible.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:33 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:44 pm
by Merganzer
DuckDuckJuice wrote:Steele just tweeted, “Eugene tomorrow..”
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:12 pm
by jimmy12
Scott Schrader implying that Steele may be also going to USC with Bru.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:10 pm
by greenyellow
jimmy12 wrote:Scott Schrader implying that Steele may be also going to USC with Bru.
Schrader is full of sh*t and just leading people on to get clicks to his site. He kept saying Oregon would lose Wright, Tuanu'u, and Funa last recruiting cycle and they never flipped.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:47 pm
by Phenom
jimmy12 wrote:Scott Schrader implying that Steele may be also going to USC with Bru.
No he’s not. Quit misleading people.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:25 am
by jimmy12
Phenom— i am not big guy. I am just sharing what he is saying. Stop being you.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:07 am
by Phenom
jimmy12 wrote:Phenom— i am not big guy. I am just sharing what he is saying. Stop being you.
Schrader did not say that.
Biggins talked to Chris' dad today. He says Chris starts at Oregon on the 18th.
Now stop with your BS.
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:26 am
by jimmy12
Phenom wrote:jimmy12 wrote:Phenom— i am not big guy. I am just sharing what he is saying. Stop being you.
Schrader did not say that.
Biggins talked to Chris' dad today. He says Chris starts at Oregon on the 18th.
Now stop with your BS.
You're a good guy Phenom! Keep it up! I hope you have a happy weekend. Stay cool!