Chris Steele is not a done deal
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Chris Steele is not a done deal
He's still talking to other schools and I am not surprised. He's committed to 6 schools and rescinded.
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Source?jimmy12 wrote:He's still talking to other schools and I am not surprised. He's committed to 6 schools and rescinded.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39223
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Where are you getting information? Not seeing anywhere/anyone who's reporting that.

-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Rivals USC posts
-
rsbgduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Roseburg, OR
- Contact:
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
Everything I’ve seen is he is SIGNED and sealed just waiting on delivery.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
You are definitely not in salesrsbgduck wrote:Everything I’ve seen is he is SIGNED and sealed just waiting on delivery.
-
wepto
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
jimmy12 wrote:You are definitely not in salesrsbgduck wrote:Everything I’ve seen is he is SIGNED and sealed just waiting on delivery.
Ok, but he would have to transfer again, right? It'd make it a lot less likely that he'd be eligible to play this.
-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11013
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
1 guy has been saying SC the whole time, even though Steele continues to say he didn't even consider them. I don't believe there is anything to this.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
He spoke to jhop and said he had fully signed all his paperwork.
- Alan
- Senior
- Posts: 4359
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
How reliable is information from Facebook, message boards, wannabe bloggers or anyplace the public can post words on the internet?
- Hoagduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 977
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
I feel like this is bogus? The school wouldn't have announced anything until the ink was dry. Sort of company policy.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
To be fair, I told you guys about Devon Williams going there and you said nope... Jhop said not so.
I am just relaying that I've been told.
I am just relaying that I've been told.
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
I do see stuff on the USC Rivals page with headlines regarding Steele, but I can’t read them as I dont subscribe.jimmy12 wrote:To be fair, I told you guys about Devon Williams going there and you said nope... Jhop said not so.
I am just relaying that I've been told.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
AND Bru McCoy is attempting to transfer back to USC
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: Chris Steele is not a done deal
The time frame for signing a binding letter of intent is restricted by NCAA rules and ended April 1 of 2019. I assume any paperwork Chris Steele signed is a scholarship agreement which obligates the school but not the athlete.