NCAA fantasy football

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury. :evil:

Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
Yea my team sucks.....
There's still time to turn things around. I'm open to trades if you see somebody you like.
Image
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

The WVU trio getting points today. Unfortunately, I traded Stedman Bailey and I'm going up against Tavon Austin today. I should've traded Nick Harwell instead but hindsight's a bitch. Luckily Dri Archer did his thing too. Feel bad for whoever Team 9 is.
Image
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Autzenoise »

Man, I think the Stedman trade was fantastic :) Good news is at least you got some good points too. I'd feel bad if I would have traded you Martinez for him.

He has 62 points for me as of the last touchdown..holy s***.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

Autzenoise wrote:Man, I think the Stedman trade was fantastic :) Good news is at least you got some good points too. I'd feel bad if I would have traded you Martinez for him.

He has 62 points for me as of the last touchdown..holy s***.
Yeah I'm not mad, I really needed a QB and I had enough sense to know Martinez would be a bad pick-up. Geno's stat are so crazy that they get overlapped by one of CBS' ads.

http://quacksandaggies.collegefb.cbsspo ... g/live/5/6
Image
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

USUaggieDuck wrote:3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Why does it show 0 points for Weisman?
Image
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Braveheart wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Why does it show 0 points for Weisman?
They don't all update live. Some are put in later tonight. Espn does it too sometimes. Must be due to a miscommunication of box score feeds to the various websites. He finished with 177, 1td, 10 receiving yds.

Posted from my Android
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by bellsduck »

How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

bellsduck wrote:How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
Was he an oregon commit? I picked him up this week in my friends league. Im 9-1 between the two leagues

Posted from my Android
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

Who's Eugene Green/CASH?

Image
Image
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by bellsduck »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
bellsduck wrote:How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
Was he an oregon commit? I picked him up this week in my friends league. Im 9-1 between the two leagues

Posted from my Android
He was in June 2010 and switched to Texas A&M in September.
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

Bad week for me. Congrats Autzenoise. Time to regroup.
Image
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

I had a close one, but still undefeated

Posted from my Android
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Braveheart »

USUaggieDuck wrote:I had a close one, but still undefeated

Posted from my Android
If your opponent kept up with our league, he/she most likely would've won.
Last edited by Braveheart on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Post by Autzenoise »

I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
Post Reply