Page 4 of 6
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm
by Braveheart
Oregon Ownage wrote:Braveheart wrote:I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury.
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
Yea my team sucks.....
There's still time to turn things around. I'm open to trades if you see somebody you like.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:30 pm
by Braveheart
The WVU trio getting points today. Unfortunately, I traded Stedman Bailey and I'm going up against Tavon Austin today. I should've traded Nick Harwell instead but hindsight's a bitch. Luckily Dri Archer did his thing too. Feel bad for whoever Team 9 is.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
by Autzenoise
Man, I think the Stedman trade was fantastic

Good news is at least you got some good points too. I'd feel bad if I would have traded you Martinez for him.
He has 62 points for me as of the last touchdown..holy s***.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm
by Braveheart
Autzenoise wrote:Man, I think the Stedman trade was fantastic
Good news is at least you got some good points too. I'd feel bad if I would have traded you Martinez for him.
He has 62 points for me as of the last touchdown..holy s***.
Yeah I'm not mad, I really needed a QB and I had enough sense to know Martinez would be a bad pick-up. Geno's stat are so crazy that they get overlapped by one of CBS' ads.
http://quacksandaggies.collegefb.cbsspo ... g/live/5/6
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm
by USUaggieDuck
3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 pm
by Braveheart
USUaggieDuck wrote:3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Why does it show 0 points for Weisman?
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 pm
by USUaggieDuck
Braveheart wrote:USUaggieDuck wrote:3 of my 4 RBs went for 32+ points this week. The other went for 23 pts.
Why does it show 0 points for Weisman?
They don't all update live. Some are put in later tonight. Espn does it too sometimes. Must be due to a miscommunication of box score feeds to the various websites. He finished with 177, 1td, 10 receiving yds.
Posted from my Android
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 pm
by bellsduck
How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm
by USUaggieDuck
bellsduck wrote:How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
Was he an oregon commit? I picked him up this week in my friends league. Im 9-1 between the two leagues
Posted from my Android
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 am
by Braveheart
Who's Eugene Green/CASH?

Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 pm
by bellsduck
USUaggieDuck wrote:bellsduck wrote:How about Manziel? This guy is putting up crazy numbers right now too. For those who love Mariota in Oregon's offense, I still wish we had been able to keep Manziel. I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a topic on here somewhere.
Was he an oregon commit? I picked him up this week in my friends league. Im 9-1 between the two leagues
Posted from my Android
He was in June 2010 and switched to Texas A&M in September.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am
by Braveheart
Bad week for me. Congrats Autzenoise. Time to regroup.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I had a close one, but still undefeated
Posted from my Android
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm
by Braveheart
USUaggieDuck wrote:I had a close one, but still undefeated
Posted from my Android
If your opponent kept up with our league, he/she most likely would've won.
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 am
by Autzenoise
I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.