Page 4 of 4

Re: Manti Te'o GF a hoax?

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:28 pm
by Duck24
brich75 wrote:I can't help but to laugh listening to all the sport shows. I think they are forgetting that there is nothing criminal going on here. Worst case Teo is a liar but he didn't break the law. Just sayin!!
True but he alienated a ton of people who were rooting for him based on this lie. I was one of those people who was rooting for him to play well in light of two deaths within 24 hours. I don't feel alienated or anything but it is just so slimy. This is like a really bad episode of the Kardashian's or any other reality show.

Re: Manti Te'o GF a hoax?

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm
by buckmarkduck
Wow, just wow. This story is the story that won't go away. Now ex-teammates are saying she was real, and Te'o never actually dated her. The teammate they talked to on ESPN plays for the Cards now, and said he (not Te'o) was very close to her. Manti seems a big off his rocker here.

Re: Manti Te'o GF a hoax?

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm
by Duck24
After reading this, it looks really bad for him:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/colleg ... &eref=sihp

Re: Manti Te'o GF a hoax?

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm
by Phenom
Image