Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time

Post by TualatinDuck »

Phenom wrote:
jhopduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.
Change your signature, fool. :lol:
Lol I didn't catch that till you pointed it out.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
squintsdd
Senior
Posts: 2065
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by squintsdd »

Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by Duck24 »

squintsdd wrote:Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Oklahoma

https://www.ou.edu
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by TualatinDuck »

squintsdd wrote:Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
You are 100% right. Snooner nation cringed at that. I went to OU.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by Alan »

I was going to let this go but it's been bugging me a enough to say something, I will do my best to drop it after this. I for one am in complete support of Jhop. I'm glad to see him post here and I feel his opinion has plenty of validation because of his connections with both the staff and media members. I know some of the members here have some inside knowledge also....... but some of the members here just think they do or pretend they do, there may be a cryptic message posted that no one knows the meaning of, such as in this thread...." the Leavitt thing". Okay maybe you know the secret handshake, maybe you don't and just want to try to impress other members........ if you don't want to share with all may I suggest a private message? My message and opinion is don't slam a member who is known to have good info and then act like you are a member of the secret club....... the Ducks had a great day yesterday, they had a record setting day yesterday, why is there always a couple of Debbie Downers? (It's not a question! Lol). off my soapbox
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by jimmy12 »

What in the world are you talking about? This is a message board. Nothing more.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by Alan »

jimmy12 wrote:What in the world are you talking about? This is a message board. Nothing more.
Smh........... just because it's a message board shouldn't mean some have the green light to bully or degrade someone because of what they do professionally. Calling a professional a fool on a public board.... well I don't agree with that kind of thing. I said what I needed to say, understand what I said or don't.
Last edited by Alan on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by greenyellow »

How about people just move on already?
Image
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)

Post by Alan »

greenyellow wrote:How about people just move on already?

I'm done, thank GW! Great day yesterday!
Post Reply