Page 4 of 4
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:32 pm
by TualatinDuck
Phenom wrote:jhopduck wrote:greenyellow wrote:Hope you've had a good early signing day so far, Justin. Things must have been popping over at SD today.
It was a big day. Duck fans are excited, as they should be. A top 5 class is not easily accomplished.
Change your signature, fool.

Lol I didn't catch that till you pointed it out.
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 pm
by squintsdd
Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 pm
by Duck24
squintsdd wrote:Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Oklahoma
https://www.ou.edu
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:49 pm
by TualatinDuck
squintsdd wrote:Maybe it's just me that this bothers, but either criddell doesn't know the name of his own school that he committed to, or he made a poor attempt at trolling oregon fans. Who is the university of Oklahoma?
You are 100% right. Snooner nation cringed at that. I went to OU.
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:03 am
by Alan
I was going to let this go but it's been bugging me a enough to say something, I will do my best to drop it after this. I for one am in complete support of Jhop. I'm glad to see him post here and I feel his opinion has plenty of validation because of his connections with both the staff and media members. I know some of the members here have some inside knowledge also....... but some of the members here just think they do or pretend they do, there may be a cryptic message posted that no one knows the meaning of, such as in this thread...." the Leavitt thing". Okay maybe you know the secret handshake, maybe you don't and just want to try to impress other members........ if you don't want to share with all may I suggest a private message? My message and opinion is don't slam a member who is known to have good info and then act like you are a member of the secret club....... the Ducks had a great day yesterday, they had a record setting day yesterday, why is there always a couple of Debbie Downers? (It's not a question! Lol). off my soapbox
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:05 am
by jimmy12
What in the world are you talking about? This is a message board. Nothing more.
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 am
by Alan
jimmy12 wrote:What in the world are you talking about? This is a message board. Nothing more.
Smh........... just because it's a message board shouldn't mean some have the green light to bully or degrade someone because of what they do professionally. Calling a professional a fool on a public board.... well I don't agree with that kind of thing. I said what I needed to say, understand what I said or don't.
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:46 am
by greenyellow
How about people just move on already?
Re: Criddell sets commitment date/time (picks Oklahoma)
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am
by Alan
greenyellow wrote:How about people just move on already?
I'm done, thank GW! Great day yesterday!