Page 4 of 7
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:43 am
by TualatinDuck
RebelDuck wrote:If true then let’s hope for Utah or USC and not Washington
Tons of debate on how credible that tweet is. Guy works for the TV station that is broadcasting the commitment. It could be good information or not.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:55 am
by GoDucksTroll
Blair Angulo, who is the most plugged in guy in Utah is saying he’s thinking Washington.
Local TV is making people think Utah.
I have no idea, I’ll have to wait until 9:45. I think we have a chance but it’s lookig less likely than it did Friday.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm
by TyranT
What’s JHOP think?
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:52 pm
by jimmy12
He is NEVER right. Like never never.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:53 pm
by TyranT
Lol
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:39 pm
by rsbgduck
HomeSickDuck wrote:rsbgduck wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:greenyellow wrote:I'm kind of wondering why he's announcing so late on a local news show instead on in the middle of the day when more people would be watching/paying attention. That makes me think he's either doing it so a only the people of Utah watch (meaning he's either going to Utah or BYU) or he's doing it to avoid backlash for picking an out-of-state school (UW, Oregon, or USC.)
Ruth (UW Ruth) posted on Twitter something about it being between UW and Utah. But who knows.
I did a little search, and read a few things she posted......UW Ruth=psychotic, like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest kinda crazy wack job.JMHO
GO DUCKS!!!
I know she is. Just sharing what I read, but I don’t agree with it.
Sorry, I wasn’t implying anything negative. I appreciate it, after all, good or bad, right or wrong it’s still information. Except for the trash Clownzono gets printed.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:44 pm
by AshlandDuck
I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm
by StevensTechU
AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm
by AshlandDuck
StevensTechU wrote:AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.
Possibly. Though, Nakua really doesn't look like he has the frame to add a lot of weight. Narrow all the way down. I definitely think Marcus had a better frame at their respective points.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:58 pm
by Quietduck
One thing in his favor (besides catching the ball away from his body) is that on his film it is rare for someone to get a clean hit on him. He reminds me of LM in that while he may get hit, he rarely gets lit up. When people try and big hit him he seems to slip by and head down the field.
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:45 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
jimmy12 wrote:He is NEVER right. Like never never.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forget Jhop. What does Jimmy12 think?
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm
by alxtw
TyranT wrote:Recent follows =Sean Dollars, Jonah T, Andrew Faoliu, Dallas Warmack, Jeff Eason. Also Oregon targets Juwan Johnson and Buckley-Shelton.
Jonah T’s mom had a positive tweet on Friday.
I’m feeling good about this whole thing really.
Did he recently just followed our players? Or did he also recently followed USC, Utah, and UW player?
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 pm
by Merganzer
So here we all are, waiting for Puka...
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
Link???
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
Here it is... I think...
https://t.co/0VGRMAi310