Page 5 of 6

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am
by Braveheart
Autzenoise wrote:I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
Image

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm
by USUaggieDuck
Braveheart wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:I had a close one, but still undefeated

Posted from my Android
If your opponent kept up with our league, he/she most likely would've won.
they normally do. it was weird. they were 2nd or 3rd in the power rankings until this last week.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 am
by SuperDuck
Braveheart wrote:
Autzenoise wrote:I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
Image
It's you vs me this week, Braveheart. I got a win in week one and then proceeded to lose 4 in a row, but I just beat a TOUGH Crimson Quack team and I've got a revamped roster, so this should be a good game.

Good luck!

P.S. You SUCK for trading Steadman Bailey! Dude put up 60 points on me last week! Can you say, "game over"? :(

:lol:

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am
by Braveheart
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
Autzenoise wrote:I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
Image
It's you vs me this week, Braveheart. I got a win in week one and then proceeded to lose 4 in a row, but I just beat a TOUGH Crimson Quack team and I've got a revamped roster, so this should be a good game.

Good luck!

P.S. You SUCK for trading Steadman Bailey! Dude put up 60 points on me last week! Can you say, "game over"? :(

:lol:
Hey, it's better I don't have him...for everybody else. I like your line-up, and I think you'll get me unless Munchie goes off this weekend.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 am
by SuperDuck
Braveheart wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
Autzenoise wrote:I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
Image
It's you vs me this week, Braveheart. I got a win in week one and then proceeded to lose 4 in a row, but I just beat a TOUGH Crimson Quack team and I've got a revamped roster, so this should be a good game.

Good luck!

P.S. You SUCK for trading Steadman Bailey! Dude put up 60 points on me last week! Can you say, "game over"? :(

:lol:
Hey, it's better I don't have him...for everybody else. I like your line-up, and I think you'll get me unless Munchie goes off this weekend.
I have my concerns about Barkley at UW too. Sark has beaten Kiffin two years in a row (or is it 3)? He seems to have Kiffin's number.

I thought about playing my other QB from Louisiana Tech (can't remember his name), but they play at Texas A&M this weekend and I don't like that matchup either, so I may as well stick with Barkley.

Good luck. :-)

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm
by USUaggieDuck
la tech will always put up points. i expect a shootout in that game. i have manziel playing in my other league

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 pm
by Braveheart
I have my concerns about Barkley at UW too. Sark has beaten Kiffin two years in a row (or is it 3)? He seems to have Kiffin's number.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_ ... iseum.html

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm
by SuperDuck
Braveheart wrote:
I have my concerns about Barkley at UW too. Sark has beaten Kiffin two years in a row (or is it 3)? He seems to have Kiffin's number.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_ ... iseum.html
Ahhh...I forgot about that. Here's hoping for more of the same. Around 300+ yard passing and 3TD's would be good (no turnovers). That'd be good for 30 points. :)

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:38 am
by thomas time
I forgot to play Kadeem Carey and it cost me, I thought I put him in my starting lineup

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm
by SuperDuck
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
Autzenoise wrote:I was lucky to have gotten you on a down week Brave, good luck from here on out.
Image
It's you vs me this week, Braveheart. I got a win in week one and then proceeded to lose 4 in a row, but I just beat a TOUGH Crimson Quack team and I've got a revamped roster, so this should be a good game.

Good luck!

P.S. You SUCK for trading Steadman Bailey! Dude put up 60 points on me last week! Can you say, "game over"? :(

:lol:
Hey, it's better I don't have him...for everybody else. I like your line-up, and I think you'll get me unless Munchie goes off this weekend.
I have my concerns about Barkley at UW too. Sark has beaten Kiffin two years in a row (or is it 3)? He seems to have Kiffin's number.

I thought about playing my other QB from Louisiana Tech (can't remember his name), but they play at Texas A&M this weekend and I don't like that matchup either, so I may as well stick with Barkley.

Good luck. :-)
Talk about not even showing up for the game?!!

I can't believe that someone, anyone on my team isn't doing "something"! It's a complete, total SUCK across the board!

This will be the first year I've ever missed the playoffs. I wouldn't be as upset if the guys were at least competitive, but 57 points with all my guys almost played out?

Come on, man!

On paper it looked like a great matchup, but I guess that's why we play the games... :cry:

:x

Oh, congrats. :|

:lol:

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm
by Braveheart
Thanks. :)

I guess the Fantasy football gods felt bad for me last week, and decided that you should have a terrible week.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm
by SuperDuck
Braveheart wrote:Thanks. :)

I guess the Fantasy football gods felt bad for me last week, and decided that you should have a terrible week.
You're welcome.

I think I'll go drown my sorrows in a cheeseburger and fries...

There's always next year. :-)

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 pm
by Braveheart
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Thanks. :)

I guess the Fantasy football gods felt bad for me last week, and decided that you should have a terrible week.
You're welcome.

I think I'll go drown my sorrows in a cheeseburger and fries...

There's always next year. :-)
Good plan, from where?

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I'm the greatest fantasy coach in the land. I expect a BCS fantasy gig after this season.


7-0 in our league, 6-1 in my other ncaa league, and 4-1 in my NFL league.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm
by bellsduck
I'm starting a Manziel for Heisman campaign right now!!!