Page 5 of 5

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm
by UofDuck
I actually like the new logo and uni's. Not a big Orange and Black fan, but that must come from deep in my DNA because I hate gold and purple too. I'm looking at you UW. By gold, I mean UW's khaki.

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 pm
by Elduderino
UofDuck wrote:I actually like the new logo and uni's. Not a big Orange and Black fan, but that must come from deep in my DNA because I hate gold and purple too. I'm looking at you UW. By gold, I mean UW's khaki.
Yeah, I'm with you, except on the Orange and Black thing (Go Giants!). I like the Beavs' new look. With the exception of the facemask stripe. I'm not feeling that.

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 am
by UofO8
Still think the logo looks stupid as hell. Looks like a damn goldfish with buck teeth.