Page 5 of 5
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:06 pm
by wepto
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:11 pm
by dd10snoop28
Sounds like Jhop was mostly right. Some people might want to take back their words about him.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:20 pm
by GoDucksTroll
The Beaver tears are almost as enjoyable as getting a great athlete.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:21 pm
by DmoneyDuck
Was legitimately excited for my OSU friends when they landed Devon, because Civil Wars just mean more (and are much more fun) when both teams are competitive. With that said, I'm thrilled he chose to play at Oregon, because we need all the playmakers we can get on offense!
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 pm
by duck541
Does he have to sit just this year or next year too?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:32 pm
by GrantDuck
Amazing.
Barkrat fans going to be so mad bros.
Glad he ended up here and hope he's a great success.
For those asking, I think he's eligible next season.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:46 pm
by Phenom
duck541 wrote:Does he have to sit just this year or next year too?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just this year.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:45 pm
by karlhungis
dd10snoop28 wrote:Sounds like Jhop was mostly right. Some people might want to take back their words about him.
LOL, I'm sorry I judged him when he said that Williams was going to go to OSU because he was worried about Oregon making room.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:15 pm
by rsbgduck
Sorry in advance if this a dumb question or assumption. So by him walking on and not being on scholarship until the second term, he will count against the 19class and not 18? Sorry I’m confused

Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:49 pm
by lukeyrid13
He will count towards the 2020 class
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm
by rsbgduck
lukeyrid13 wrote:He will count towards the 2020 class
Ahhh, I was way wrong LOL. I originally had it that way but changed it. Thank you, appreciate it.
Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:58 pm
by rsbgduck
Ok, if I knew how to I would make it. Could someone make a MEME of a OSU wr having the ball with Devon Williams name/face on it intercepted right in front of him by an Oregon player..... please.....

Re: ESPN story about Devon Williams
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 pm
by Everythingsducky
Need I remind everyone that Williams should not be viewed as a luxury. The next commit class hasn’t signed yet, and nobody has any clue if this will deter any of the nice WR class that is currently ‘committed’. Hopefully not, but nobody truly has any idea.