Re: How do the ducks finish?
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 pm
What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
I don't think anyone is doing that.FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
Disagree. He is gone.duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
This^^^^Duckenstein wrote:I don't think anyone is doing that.FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
Shough will be a RsFr next year, Millen will redshirt
If Herbert leaves, then they'll get a grad transfer
My understanding is DJ wants to play both and that puts us at a disadvantage to Clemson because their football and baseball teams are better. With what said, who knows!GrantDuck wrote:With Herbert coming back well have 3 guys+ whatever 2020 QB comes in competing for the starting spot most likely in 2020(unless Burmiester transfers).
Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
That'd be a lot of potential in the QB room after Herbert.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
^^^This didn't age well...northbeachsf wrote:Disagree. He is gone.duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
I don't know, if he truly wants to play baseball as well, Oregon looks far less attractive.OregonFan4Life wrote:He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was for Lemieux announcing he was coming back for his senior year.thomas time wrote:Coach Fyle tweeted Another one, anybody know who it is?
I saw it on reddit CFB from a Texas fan on there. That was like a week ago now though.TualatinDuck wrote:Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.