How do the ducks finish?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
How do the ducks finish?
My guess:
Dorlus
Criddell
Mathis
Mosely
&
Ika
Outside (way outside chance at Ford)
Dorlus
Criddell
Mathis
Mosely
&
Ika
Outside (way outside chance at Ford)
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Mathis
Mosely
Dorlus
Criddell
Steele
I'm not confident in Ika or Ford but you never know
Hopefully we take around 7 more total
Mosely
Dorlus
Criddell
Steele
I'm not confident in Ika or Ford but you never know
Hopefully we take around 7 more total
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: How do the ducks finish?
You think Steele? I have only heard Florida there!Duckenstein wrote:Mathis
Mosely
Dorlus
Criddell
Steele
I'm not confident in Ika or Ford but you never know
Hopefully we take around 7 more total
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I think Dorlus, Criddell, Mathis, Mosely are the likeliest ones.
Ika and Steele would be great, but not holding out hope for those. Ford is probably either Washington or USC. Maybe a surprise comes out of somewhere, we could really use another DT.
Ika and Steele would be great, but not holding out hope for those. Ford is probably either Washington or USC. Maybe a surprise comes out of somewhere, we could really use another DT.
- DuckDuckJuice
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Someone posted in a USC forum that Thibodeaux and him were buddies, and he could potentially follow him.jimmy12 wrote:
You think Steele? I have only heard Florida there!
I’m not saying he will though.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Thibodeaux is also good friends with Ford so we'll see if he can help recruit a bit.

-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: How do the ducks finish?
dt has a headline about a Kyle Ford rumor, anybody know what it is?
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Agreed with all of this. I think we got the first 4 you mentioned, then probably a late offer backup plan type guy and a random flip no one saw coming. I also think we get 1-2 grad transfers so I think the coaches willl keep the other spots open.GoDucksTroll wrote:I think Dorlus, Criddell, Mathis, Mosely are the likeliest ones.
Ika and Steele would be great, but not holding out hope for those. Ford is probably either Washington or USC. Maybe a surprise comes out of somewhere, we could really use another DT.
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Any guess on how many spots they hold for the normal February signing date? Last year roughly 25% of the top recruits were available after the early period and I read Rival's Mike Ferrell expects the number to be higher for the 2019 class. That is a lot of talent still available after this week.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Imo they'd prefer to leave very little open.
But that won't happen because only 20 or so guys will sign early
Only a handful of top guys will be in play after early signing day, like McCoy, toootoo, goforth, heimuli
But that won't happen because only 20 or so guys will sign early
Only a handful of top guys will be in play after early signing day, like McCoy, toootoo, goforth, heimuli
maxduck wrote:Any guess on how many spots they hold for the normal February signing date? Last year roughly 25% of the top recruits were available after the early period and I read Rival's Mike Ferrell expects the number to be higher for the 2019 class. That is a lot of talent still available after this week.
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
GoDucksTroll wrote:I think Dorlus, Criddell, Mathis, Mosely are the likeliest ones.
Ika and Steele would be great, but not holding out hope for those. Ford is probably either Washington or USC. Maybe a surprise comes out of somewhere, we could really use another DT.
I would much rather see ford commit to USC and not UW over us. When is he scheduled to commit?
-
pdxduck2013
- Freshman
- Posts: 1431
- Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
My guesses are Criddell, Mosley, Mathis, Dorlus, and Ika.
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Looks like you can scratch Dorlus from that list. He’s going to Florida it seems.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I feel like we have too many DE in this class right now as it is. Perhaps it means we're going to offer Rodney Sopsher so that we can get Ish.Duck24 wrote:Looks like you can scratch Dorlus from that list. He’s going to Florida it seems.

- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I'm of the same mind.Duck07 wrote:I feel like we have too many DE in this class right now as it is. Perhaps it means we're going to offer Rodney Sopsher so that we can get Ish.Duck24 wrote:Looks like you can scratch Dorlus from that list. He’s going to Florida it seems.